Club 4 Kids is Denver's original hourly drop-in child care center which was created for two equally important reasons. First, to provide a safe environment for children to have fun, meet new friends, and enjoy an unstructured play environment. And secondly, to provide parents with free time for themselves that is flexible, spontaneous, and affordable. Club 4 Kids has been serving children and families in your community for over 16 years, and was recently voted "Best of the Best" child care center in Highlands Ranch by the Highlands Ranch Herald readers, and also "Best of the Best" in a Centennial reader's poll.
15432 E. Orchard Road
Aurora, CO 80015
8259 S. Holly St.
Littleton, CO 80122
Click HERE to download a coupon for one free hour of child care. Simply print it, cut it out, and bring it in and try Club 4 Kids today!*
- Club 4 Kids is a one-room concept, serving a mixed age group, allowing siblings to play together. We have found this concept works well.
- Club 4 Kids staff consists primarily of "moms" who enjoy working with children.
- Club 4 Kids is the first, original, and most reputable drop-in child care center in the area, having just recently celebrated our 16 year anniversary!
- All of our teachers and directors are certified in CPR, first aid for children, and Universal Precautions.
- Children 12-18 months have a room of their own, with a window to view.
- Parents find it comforting that they can see and hear everything from the front viewing window of our facility.
- Children love Club 4 Kids so much, our biggest complaint by mom's is that the children don’t want to leave!
- Club 4 Kids has a rigorous security system, including counts every 15 minutes, code words, and security cameras that run during business hours.
- Taking occasional breaks by taking the kids to Club 4 Kids makes great moms even greater!
- Once you've enrolled, drop in any time! However, since space is limited, reservations are highly encouraged.